søndag 31. august 2008

Snoqualmie Falls

I went with the guys to pick up some beer kegs for the wedding, and Jason, Erins brother, asked us if we wanted to see the falls that was in the area. I had this on my list of things I wanted to see, and lucky for me, this was actually one of them, and I had no idea before I got in the car woot :)



I was a big fan of Twin Peaks, and here it is :)



Mitch and Jason on the way in to pick up the kegs


Beer, yum yum

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Oh'dear. Thomas and I are watching Twin Peaks these days. Last night, the girl in coma (cant remember her name - Ronetta is it?) woke up with what I'd call nightmares.

scary

M

Kristin sa...

I had no idea Twin Peaks had started up again! I have to watch it, loved that show :)