søndag 31. august 2008

The Alpaca Farm!

Erins brother, Jason, took me to an Alpaca farm, just minutes away from where we were staying. I've never seen one up close before, and oh my, this is funny animals!



Hai!


Hehe


Guiness, Jason's alpaca:



I wish I had made a movie, so you could hear the sounds these animals make. First thing that comes to mind is starwars, the furry guy in the spaceship (cant remember the name)

They also had a shop at the farm, so I got myself 2 alpaca hats. Perfect for the norwegian winter :)

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Neato!

They had an Alpaca in Twin Peaks once iirc -- just walked right through what was otherwise a very ordinary scene =)

So: wedding pics??

=D

(welcome home, btw ;-)

Anonym sa...

Har du kommet hjem? Jeg gleder meg til historier!

Reiser til Edinburgh i dag og er tilbake fredag kveld.

M

Kristin sa...

Wedding pics will be posted soon :) Been very busy and havent had much time or energy :)

At Claws' house now, going home to Oslo tomorrow :/

Have a nice trip, M :) Call me when you're back!