You wont see much of the house here, but you can tell that Gwydion would be an award-winning photographer;
onsdag 6. august 2008
The night out
A friend of Gwydion had a baby a few months ago, and had a party on Sunday. It was about 50 000 babies there. And a Lord. And Kara, that I actually met 4-5 years ago online! We went to a pub later on, and I did a language boo boo. When I was asked how I knew Kara (we had talked briefly about this game earlier), I told them I met her on the game. For these (weird) welsh people (yes, you Bedouin) that appearantly would mean that we met on a corner with high heels, stockings, showing off cleavage to cars driving by, if you know what I mean. Anyway, after a few beers we went for a meal and then home to two friends of Gwydions house. If I win the lottery, I'll give them an offer on that house, that they can't refuse. Loved it!
You wont see much of the house here, but you can tell that Gwydion would be an award-winning photographer;
You wont see much of the house here, but you can tell that Gwydion would be an award-winning photographer;
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar