mandag 11. august 2008

New York - 2

Most appreciated, guys. All this for little me! Well.. we were on a guided tour when traffic stopped because of this. The line of police cars went on and on, and if I ever find out why they were there, I'll let you know. I have no clue, but it was a tad cool ;)



And this was our guide, very enthusiastic:


We jumped off close to Empire State Building, got in line and went up to 86th floor. The elevator jumps 10 floors every 2 seconds. It takes 2-3 hours to get up, but the elevator ride is around....15 seconds? The queues..and it was horrible when we got back down. People were standing in a queue that went out and around the entire building


And when we finally could enjoy the incredible view (it really is amazing), we met a few of our "closest" friends:


I'll post more pictures when I have time, theres more to come. I have to go to bed and get ready for the trip to Washington DC tomorrow!

1 kommentar:

Ravi Shekhar sa...

nice to see the fresh pictures of your trip!
i will surly return to see more pictures.
enjoy